Application Process – Apply TODAY!
Northside Catholic Academy is now accepting applications for the 2018-19 school year. To learn more about NCA or to schedule a tour please contact Melissa Soberanes at 773-743-6277 ext. 207. We also invite you to come to one of our Open Houses for prospective parents.
New Students should submit an online application via this link. Applications for admission are accepted up to one year in advance. Please note that there is a non-refundable $25 application fee per applicant. Each applicant must submit a birth certificate, and 1st-7th grade applicants must submit copies of the student’s report cards from kindergarten through the most recent grade completed, as well as standardized test results for applicable grades. In addition, 5th-8th grade applicants must also submit an essay on the following: “Why I want to attend Northside Catholic Academy and what I hope to accomplish at my new school.” While the application and fee are submitted online, the birth certificate and/or report card needs to be: mailed or delivered to 6216 N. Glenwood Ave. Chicago, IL 60660; or emailed to email@example.com; or faxed to 773-743-6174.
Following is additional information about our admissions process:
- Complete and submit applications by December 15 to be considered in the first round of new student acceptances in February.
- Once accepted, you will need to complete the registration process. We require a non-refundable $500 registration fee for all new families. Please note that $250 is applied to the final tuition payment in May of the school year you are enrolled.
- Current tuition rates can be found on the Tuition and Scholarship page. We offer parishioner and multi-child tuition rates for kindergarten-8th grade.
- We never want cost to be a reason why a family does not consider coming to NCA. Our Guardian Angel Scholarship Fund provides significant need-based financial aid to families every year. Applications are available online; the deadline is May 1. If you want to learn more about the Guardian Angel Scholarship Fund, please contact Melissa Soberanes at 773-743-6277 ext. 207.
- If you do not have access to a computer or internet, please contact our Primary Campus at 773-743-6277 and we will be happy to assist you with the application and/or registration process in our office.
Current NCA Students should register via this link.
Considering transferring your child to NCA now?
We are still accepting applications for the 2017-18 school year. Please call 773-743-6277 ext. 207 to learn more or to schedule a tour. We have space available in our Half-Day and Full-Day Preschool program, and a few select spots in grades K-5.
Contact Melissa Soberanes to discuss our program, schedule a tour, and discover if NCA is the right fit for your family.